Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Newest book: "Foraging Edible Wild Plants of North America"



Look what arrived in today’s mail!  My publisher projected January 2016 for the publication date, but it looks as if they finished it early!

“Foraging Edible Wild Plants of North America” is a wild food cookbook, fully illustrated with color photos, with recipes for the most common greens that you can find anywhere in North America.  In fact, many of these plants are found world-wide.

I was really happy with the result, and the way the color photos turned out.  It’s 211 pages full of wild recipes, and various ways to use wild foods, their nutritional value, and the ways to process the plants.

The cheapest way to get a copy right away is through Amazon. The retail is $22.95.  The book will be on my web site in a week or so, but if anyone wants to buy a copy direct from me.   I have about two dozen copies which  I can sell at a discount if you want one right away – I’ll sell these for $20 each and that will include the postage – until these run out.  Contact me via the website at www.SchoolofSelf-Reliance.com.

Hey, just in time for Christmas, and holiday gifting. And I really like the beautiful cover of a table of wild foods being prepared – Helen took that photo.

No comments: